Attempted Craftiness

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been trying a few different craft projects to make our apartment a bit more homey and less dull. I've been fairly pleased with my work so far, particularly considering I haven't done a lot of craft stuff before.

I've done a few things to liven up our little kitchen and bathroom:

I found this cool flowery design on the internet and thought it might look cool on our boring cupboards. I'm hoping to put another couple of designs on the other cupboards


John helped me make this floral arrangement. If I could have afforded it I probably would have included more flowers but I still think it looks pretty nice.


These are in the bathroom. I made them out of foam board and scrapbook paper.

Our apartment is starting to look a lot better!

Comments

  1. I love what you are doing! Keep it up. I think you should decorate my cupboards too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts