Long Overdue Update

So my first attempt at blogging was a bit of a failure. School and all of it's craziness got in the way, but I'm ready to try again! Although months and months have passed since my last post, thanks to our fairly uneventful life, there's not to much to catch up on. We've spent a lot of time going to school, studying, studying, and just a bit more studying. There's also been some TV watching, video gaming, and monopoly playing interspersed there. Naturally there have also been some monopoly related fake/real fighting. 

Here are some of the more interesting things that have happened to us since my last post:


We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple (woo!)






We went to Vegas for a second honeymoon. I finally got to see a Cirque du Soleil show. My life is complete... well it's closer to being complete. 






I turned the big 21. I'm practically an old woman. I can feel the wrinkles developing as I type.





So there we are. All caught up or at least caught up on the events that I have pictures for.
Stay tuned for many more blog posts to come!

Comments

Popular Posts