Update!


I think it's about time for a blog update! Actually, it's well past time. Right now I'm 25 weeks pregnant with our little girl. We already have a name picked out for her, but we're not telling everyone until she is born. I can't wait to meet her! She has started to kick all the time now. It's so weird to watch my belly move when she gives me a big kick!

It wasn't until I reached about 20 weeks that I started showing. It seemed like I just woke up one morning and realized that I actually had a belly. Now I feel like I'm huge!










You may have noticed that in the 19 week picture I am wearing men's basketball shorts. At this point I had not bought any stretchy pants, so I borrowed John's shorts when I was at home. Attractive, I know.

I started my last semester of college this week. I'm taking a yoga class and a water aerobics class, so it looks like I'm going to be a fairly fit pregnant lady. It will be interesting doing yoga when I'm 9 months pregnant… I'm sure the other girls in my class will find it amusing! I'm nervous about the baby coming early, particularly because of all the activity I'll be doing. I can't believe that I'm having a baby and graduating from college at 21! Life is progressing quickly!

P.S. John has been making some cute youtube videos. His latest one features our cute two-year-old nephew, Trey. He is such a smart little guy and we had so much fun spending time with him a few weekends ago. Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQXRxeN6y4&feature=plcp

Comments

  1. You are so tiny and cute! Please don't laugh at my huge-ness when we come in October!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts