A Peek at Last Week

For our little family of three, last week was filled with...

1. Studying for my community health test and writing a paper (a.k.a. really exciting stuff)
Check out my 27 pages of flashcards. I may or may not have started studying these just a few hours before my test...

2. Eve rolling onto her tummy by herself three times. Mommy and daddy were so proud! We did have a hard time understanding why she would want to roll onto her tummy considering that she usually acts like tummy time is the cruelest form of torture imaginable.

3. John's Birthday. He turned the ripe old age of 26. Most of the time I still think that he's 23 (the age he was when we got married). It's weird to think that so much time has passed already!

I made John an ice cream filled chocolate cake. It also featured icing with chocolate chips in it. I almost completely ruined the cake by not waiting long enough for the cake to cool before filling it with ice cream but it turned out okay, just not as pretty as it could have been. 

4. Eve sleeping 5 or 6 hours at a time during the night for three nights in a row! I can't tell you how amazing that was! I'm pretty sure that the last time she slept for that long was when she was one month old. It has been a long couple of months of waking up every 2-3 hours to feed her. 

5. Eve laughing so much more! It is the cutest thing! She will laugh when we blow raspberries on her belly, when we tickle her feet, when we make silly faces at her, when we sing to her, when we play peek-a-boo with her, and at lots of other things. It's so fun.


It's amazing how much Eve changes each week. I can't wait to see what this week will hold for our family! 


Comments

Popular Posts