Emerald + Floral

I was a one happy girl when I found out that emerald was the color of the year. Green has always been my favorite color but I struggled to find green clothes that I loved. Now there are so many great options available! I saw this emerald blouse (it looks greener in real life) and fell in love with it. Not just because of the gorgeous color but because of the fun pearl collar. I'm also a huge fan of the floral trend so I incorporated a little of that into this outfit as well. I let Eve join in on the fun by dressing her in some purple floral leggings. 

We are getting a new DSLR camera this weekend and I am so excited! Get ready for a drastic improvement in picture quality on my next post. 








Blouse: Love Culture
Skirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: Fashion Box (in Logan)

Eve's Shoes: Waterleaf Boutique

Comments

  1. well I need to steal that shirt! It is freaking adorable!! Love your blog! Came across it from caras blog!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're too nice! I just checked out your blog! Love your outfit posts! I'm a follower now!

      Delete
  2. You looked gorgeous, and my goodness your baby. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! love that shirt! And congrats on the new camera, super exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts