Fuschia Lips Tutorial








Until about two months ago I've hardly ever wore lipstick. When I actually would wear lipstick, it would be a fairly neutral shade. Definitely no bright colors. I was too scared to wear intense colors. I had tried some red lipstick at home but had taken it off almost immediately because I thought I looked terrible in it.

After seeing so many people in the blogging world wearing beautiful, bright shades of lipstick and totally pulling them off, I decided it was time to give it a try. The first time I wore red lipstick out of the house I felt a little self conscious but by the end of the day I wasn't even thinking about it. 

Now I love wearing bright lipsticks. I bought a gorgeous fuchsia lipstick a couple of weeks ago. It is such a fun color to wear. 

I love pairing neutral eye shadows with bright lips. I think that a coppery brown eye looks really beautiful with this fuchsia lipstick. 

Below is a tutorial that shows how I like to wear fuchsia lipstick.


Products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin (buy here or similar here)
MicaBeauty Mineral Eye Shadow in Earth (buy here)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Chopper (buy here, here or here)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Lost (buy here)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Skimp (buy here)
e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner (buy here)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (buy here)
e.l.f. Studio 3-in-1 Mascara (buy here)
e.l.f. Lip Liner in Nude Pink (buy here)
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Fuchsia Flash 865 (buy here or here)

Comments

Popular Posts