Casual and Comfy

One of my favorite things to do right now is to wear dressy necklaces with casual tees. I think that every girl needs to have a few v-necks. This one from Windsor is the best v-neck I've bought so far. The fabric is soft and the fit is great. Here I'm also wearing my one and only pair of flare jeans. I should probably invest in a few more because they are supposed to be more flattering for my figure. I'm a little wide through the hips and flares are supposed to balance this out. I love skinny jeans but I have noticed that they tend to emphasize my hips. 
On another note, Eve was being so funny while we were taking these pictures. When she was standing on the ground she kept bouncing up and down the whole time. It was adorable










Top: Windsor (here)
Jeans: Wet Seal (similar here and here)
Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (similar here)
Bow Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar here)
Necklace: Forever 21(similar here and here)
Chevron Ring: Target (similar here)

Eve's Onesie: Carter's

Comments

  1. Hi Sierra!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow, your blog is too cute! I am a new follower. :) That top is your color, super cute.

    -Lauren @ Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts