Chevron Maxi

I love this skirt so, so, so much. I've been wanting a chevron maxi for a while but it wasn't until I saw this mint one that I decided that I couldn't hold out any longer. The fact that it was on sale for $15.99 didn't hurt either! I love how comfortable maxi skirts are. I wouldn't mind wearing one every day! 

Try to ignore how tired I look in these pictures. Baby Eve was nice enough to wake me up in the middle of the night and then we had to get up nice and early for church. This seems to be a common pattern on Sundays!










 Skirt: The Nest on Main (here)
Top: Wet Seal (similar here and here)
Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (similar here)


Comments

  1. ok love the maxi skirt! super cute and love the aqua blue in it!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This maxi is so cute! This is such a perfect, easy summer look. I just found your blog and I love your style! Definitely following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! You are beautiful. I have a chevron maxi that I just might copy cat you on with the tied chambray. :)

    -Lauren @ Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts