May 4, 2013

Naked Palette Tutorial- Golden Eyes


This tutorial is for one of my favorite makeup looks- golden eye shadow with a brownish-red lip. I think this combination is gorgeous and you can wear it any day without looking too overdone. It's really easy to do as well! 


I used Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I love this palette so much! It has so many beautiful neutral colors.  One of the great things about it is that it has both shimmery and matte shadows. It is a fairly expensive palette ($50). If you don't want to pay this much there are a bunch of knockoff palettes that you can buy! 

Today I've made both a picture tutorial and a video tutorial! Use whatever you prefer! 






1 comment:

  1. You're as beautiful as you are intelligent. And sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)