Yep, It's Emerald Again

For those of you who watched my haul video you would have seen that I recently bought an emerald top with some cool floral detailing on near the shoulder. Well, here it is! I love the pop of color it brings to this otherwise dark outfit! Also, how cute are these shoes? I just love the bow design. I actually wore these shoes on my wedding day! 
I actually managed to get some shots with Eve wearing shoes! It's a miracle! As soon as we walked inside she kicked them off but at least she held off for a few minutes. 











Top: H&M (similar here)
Skirt: Target (old)
Shoes: Gianni Bini (similar here and here)

Eve's Dress: Walmart
Eve's Shoes: Carter's

Comments

  1. you look gorgeous in this outfit! love emerald. i mean, it is the color of the year after all... ;)

    and thank you so much for your sweet comment! it means so much to me!

    M O I O L O G Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks so much for stopping by :)
    emerald looks absolutely stunning on you!

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts