June 6, 2013

Animal Print

I think that this top is so fun. It has leopard print, zebra print, and rhinestones down the front. The print is a little muted which keeps it from looking like there's too much going on. I finally fit back into these white jeans and I figured that this was a fun top to wear them with. 
That's about all I have to say about this, I guess. Thanks for stopping by!










Top: Wet Seal (similar here)
Jeans: Wet Seal
Shoes: Old and from Australia (similar here)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Bracelets: Forever 21

Eve's Top: Carters
Eve's Skirt: Carter's
Eve's Shoes: Carter's  


1 comment:

  1. Love your white skinnies! They are perfect for this time of year. I posted an outfit around white skinnies today too! Small world.
    oXo
    Jenn
    TheBrandiedPair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)