Ruffles + Floral

Okay, so it's way too hot to be wearing cardigans. Yet there I was today, in 100 degree heat, wearing a bright red one. I guess this just shows how deep my love of cardigans goes. I just can't go a whole summer without wearing one. They are such an important staple, particularly in a modest closet. 
I fell in love with this cardigan as soon as I saw it. I just loved the ruffles and the color.

Eve has slightly crazy hair here because shortly before we took these pictures, one of Eve's uncles decided to give her a fauxhawk. Even with crazy hair she's still adorable though!












Cardigan: Victoria's Secret (similar here and here)
Cami: Wet Seal (similar here)
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar here)
Shoes: old (similar here)
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Mexico, Forever 21

Eve's Shorts: The Children's Place


Comments

Popular Posts