Scrunchy + Rhinestoned

We took a trip to the Bonneville Salt Flats the other day and I figured that it was the perfect spot to take some outfit pictures. We were surprised to see that the Salt Flats hadn't dried out yet. It still looked pretty cool there though.

Once again I'm wearing one of my favorite skirts- the Scrunchy Skirt from SexyModest Boutique. I just love the texture of this skirt. I wore it a little more casually this time with my favorite glittery flats and a fairly simple shirt (with some rhinestones). You can see the other way I styled this skirt here.










Top: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Skirt: SexyModest Boutique (search for scrunchy skirt)
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Forever21
Sunglasses: Steve Madden (similar here)

Eve's outfit: Carter's


Comments

Popular Posts