August 28, 2013

Blue on Blue

Since I absolutely love this scenery top, I'm always looking for opportunities to wear it. Generally I wear it as a part of fairly casual outfits. This time I decided to try to dress it up a little. This also gave me the opportunity to wear my gorgeous cobalt blue maxi skirt. Cobalt blue is definitely in fashion for the fall so I think I'll be pulling out this skirt pretty often in the next few months. 







Top: Forever 21 (similar here)
Skirts: Victoria's Secret (similar here)
Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (similar here)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here)

Linking up with: Trend Spin Linkup, All Things Thursday, Get Your Pretty On, Watch Out for the Woestmans

8 comments:

  1. This is a super cute outfit, Sierra! I loved it.

    xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are so cool, they look like this one pair I was coveting this spring by nine west!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That skirt is stunning! I would wear that all the time too :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a shirt like that before! No wonder you really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this outfit, especially those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue! Thanks for linking up. I'll be featuring this in next weeks link party.
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sierra!

    This is such a pretty skirt on you - I love cobalt blue!! I've just discovered your blog and can't wait to read more!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)