My New Favorite Wedges

There's just something fun about wearing a silky, satiny shirt. You instantly feel dressed up. I also love that this shirt has boning, to give it a  more fitted look. 
Now onto these wedges. I am in love with them! If I wasn't already married, I would marry them. I have wanted a pair of Opal DVF wedges for so long. The $300 price tag was a little much for me, though. I started to look for knock offs and learned that Target used to sell a pair. The key words being used to. I searched and searched for a pair but had no success. Months went by and I decided to search on ebay one more time for a pair. I found a seller who had a bunch of new pairs in size 8- my size! Talk about lucky. They were only $20 too! They may not be quite as beautiful as the DVF wedges, but they were definitely worth the $280 I saved!








Top: Unknown
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar here)
Shoes: Mossimo- found on Ebay
Necklace- Amazon


Comments

Popular Posts