January 6, 2014

Cobalt + Camo

There's something fun about wearing a brightly colored coat. It's different from wearing any other item of colorful clothing. They always make a serious statement. I also love the pleats and body of this coat. I always have to do at least one twirl when I put this pretty thing on.

Speaking of love, I love love love my new Tory Burch sunglasses. I've always been a $15 sunglasses kind of girl... sometimes even a $2 sunglasses girl... but when these gorgeous ones were on sale from Nordstrom for 40% off, I told my husband that they would be a great Christmas present.

Also, how fun are these camouflage heels? I love how they are feminine but with some fun edginess.










Coat: old // similar here and here
Jeans: Target
Shoes: AMI Clubwear c/o
Sunglasses: Tory Burch // similar here

Linking up with: Trend Spin Linkup, Wednesday Style Connection, What I Wore, WIWW, Spotlight of the Week

6 comments:

  1. Love that jacket on you! So pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape of that coat...and the color are amazing on you! The delicate heels having camo on them is genius! Adorable outfit and I love the new look of your blog!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that coat!! It looks fantastic on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket with that lipstick, I heart!

    --http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cobalt/camo combo...and you are brave for wearing open toed shoes in that freezing weather! And those sunglasses are gorgeous on you! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)