Fur + Camo












Top: Forever 21 // Vest: Brickyard Buffalo (similar here and here) // Jeans: Target // Shoes: AMI Clubwear (similar here and here)


As a stay-at-home mom, most of the time I want to wear something that's comfortable. This usually means wearing a soft v-neck tee. The great thing about v-neck tees is that they can be dressed up or down. If I'm just staying in with Eve, I wear it with some jeans or sweats. Then if I decide to go out later in the day, I can always dress it up with some statement jewelry or a fur vest. That's why I have a rainbow assortment of these bad boys in my closet.

So my birthday was on Friday and it was a blast! The best part was that my husband took the day off from work to spend the whole day with me! We played racquetball, went shopping, and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I was so spoiled with gifts as well. I got a Polar ft4 heart rate monitor, a body fat calculating scale, and a Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet. Not too shabby at all!

Linking up with: Monday Bloom, Funday MondayStylish Tuesday, Style Sessions, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore, WIWW, Wednesday Style Connection, All Things Thursday, What I'm Loving Fridays, Favorite Fashion Friday, Casual Friday, Sunday Style, Watch What I'm Wearing

Get the Look

Comments

  1. Happy belated Birthday!! And this is a combo of two of my favorite things--fur and camo--those shoes are amazing :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tori! I've been wearing a lot of fur and camo lately but this was the first time that I thought to put them together!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts