Beaded Chambray








Top: Forever 21 (similar here and here) // Skirt: Victoria's Secret (similar here) // Tights: Target // Boots: Forever Young Shoes (similar here)


There are some days when I just have no desire to wear pants. Let's face it, skinny jeans aren't the most comfortable things in the world. On those days, I usually go for a skirt and if they weather is a little chilly, a pair of tights as well. Know what else I like do do sometimes? Match my lipstick with my skirt. Just because.

It's getting really tricky to take these outfit pictures when we have Eve with us. She immediately runs off to explore. This means we have to stop every 30 seconds to go and get her before she runs into dangerous areas.

Speaking of Eve, she just threw her breakfast bowl onto the floor. That's her signal to show that she's done. It's my signal to go and get the vacuum. The joys of motherhood.

Linking up with: Trend Spin Linkup, Style Sessions, Spotlight of the Week

Get the Look

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts