Birthday Outfit








My Outfit
Top: Target // Jeans: H&M (similar here and here) // Shoes: Anne Klein via 6pm // Bracelet: eBay (identical here // Nails: Zoya Mason


As I've mentioned before, we moved at the beginning of last month. There were so many reasons why I was looking forward to this move- more space, nicer carpets, more storage space, a laundry room, and, most importantly, a two minute proximity to Target. About once or twice a week I wind up over in the clothing clearance section and I am rarely disappointed with my findings. For example, the sequin top I'm wearing above was less than $14. Although, in full disclosure, it scratches my arms like it was an angry cat in a past lifetime. I'll definitely be wearing it with a cardigan or blazer in the future.

Linking up with: Monday Must Haves, Funday Monday, Monday Bloom, Stylish Tuesday, Style Sessions, I Feel Pretty, WIWW, What I Wore, Look What I Got

Get the Look

Comments

  1. I love Target's clearance! Thanks for linking up with Funday Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this top at Target--and now I am SO mad I didn't snatch it up lol! You look fantastic :) I love it paired with the red pant.

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt and even more when I found out it was from Target! Hope you had a great birthday!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hopping over from The Style Record's linkup! Love your Target top and I appreciate your review about scratching your arms. When I saw the pics I'm extremely tempted but when I read your full disclosure, I will probably skip it. Thanks for your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! My favorite colors put together perfectly! And your hair, love!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new house! I also live 2 mins from a Target- I love it but it's dangerous! Love this outfit! You are so beautiful!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from #fundaymonday. Love Target and your outfit! Great pairing.

    Amy Ann @ http://www.thearnoldsblogalot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts