April 23, 2014

Adventures in Denim






\






Outfit Details
Tank: SexyModest Boutique // Jacket: H&M (similar here) // Jeans: GAP // Shoes: Nine West via 6pm // Nails: Essie Fiji // Eyes: Naked Palette, Electric Palette


This outfit came together because I put on a pair of jeans and then thought that I simply was not wearing enough denim. Actually the real reason is that I thought that the denim jacket would look cute with the ruffle tank and I knew that these jeans were dark enough that they wouldn't look weird with the jacket. I'm always a little nervous picking out pants to wear with denim jackets because put on the wrong pair and you could find yourself looking like Justin Timberlake in this pic:


Now that's a scary thought, right? Good thing denim isn't made from an animal or a lot of little denimals would have had to die to make those outfits...

Linking up with: I Feel Pretty, What I Wore, WIWW, Tres-chic Fashion Thursday, Favorite Fashion Friday, Friday's Fab Favorites, Sunday Style, Watch What I'm Wearing


Get the Look

6 comments:

  1. I think it's ok to go all denim as long as you don't do the denim cowboy hat! hahaha that's just pushing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this look! You've inspired me to want to put something similar together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! I love the long jeans with that lace shirt.... You rock!!
    :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim on denim look! I wish it wasn't already so hot here in Texas or I'd be rockin' that style with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)