April 4, 2014

Dressy Casual











Top: Target // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar here and here) // Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (similar here) // Necklace: eBay (similar here) // Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar here)


This outfit is coming to you from date night. I wanted to dress cutely but not be too overdressed since we were just going to see a movie. I felt like this outfit was the right amount of casual and dressy. I also had some fun experimenting with a new hairstyle. It only took about a million pins to keep up all of my hair.

This morning Eve was kind enough to open up a bottle of teal nail polish and pour a pretty decent amount on the carpet. I didn't think she would be able to twist off the top but sadly I underestimated her coordination. She also took a bite out of my eos lip balm while I was working on cleaning up said nail polish. Good thing she's a cutie... even with teal nail polish smeared on her face.


Get the Look

3 comments:

  1. You are glowing! I need to spend more time on your blog. It's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)