April 2, 2014

Feeling Springy






Top: c/o Lulu's // Jeans: Forever 21 // Shoes: old?? (similar here and here) // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here) // Bracelet: Groopdealz


The weather has cooled off once again in Utah but there were a couple of days last week where it actually felt like spring. I took advantage of those days and wore some light, airy, colorful outfits.

Since there's nothing too exciting going on for me right now to share, I'm going to tell you a couple of facts about me instead.
1. Growing up, I rarely ate chocolate. I didn't think it was bad but I never craved it. I wish I could still say this but the six bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs I've devoured in the past few weeks suggest otherwise. I blame my husband. He loves chocolate so we always have some in the house.
2. My feet are different sizes. I know that most people's are slightly different but mine are really different. They're about half a shoe size different. It's quite noticeable when I put my feet together. It makes buying shoes pretty difficult because one shoe is guaranteed to be too loose or too tight. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been tempted to switch out one shoe in a pair for a different size in the store.

Linking up with: I Feel Pretty, What I Wore, WIWW, Three-fer Thursday, Tres-chic Fashion Thursday, Friday's Fab Favorites, Sunday Style, Watch What I'm Wearing

6 comments:

  1. Love these colors together! I basically have the same look a couple posts back! Again, great minds think alike! I love chocolate, but I always have! :) cheers to you lovely!

    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I love your top! That must be such a pain having two different size shoes, I would totally be tempted to switch the sizes too!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! that's a great color on you and I love your eyeshadow!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eye makeup! Your top is a lovely colour, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous in that color mint! And ha! I am laughing because my top half and body half of my body are two totally different sizes--and when bikinis come in one pack and not as separates, I always am tempted to switch out the sizes lol!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)