May 1, 2014

Electric Sea



This is the first look that I created with Urban Decay's Electric Palette. Watch the video above for an easy 5 minute tutorial.

Products used:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Naked Palette (colors used: Naked, Buck, Virgin)
Urban Decay Electric Palette (colors used: Freak, Fringe, Revolt)
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
Salon Perfect Eye Lashes, 110 Black
DUO Eyelash Adhesive
MAC Shy Girl

Linking up with: Be.You.Tiful Linkup, Beauty Buzz

1 comment:

  1. You're such a vixen! I love how this looks! The blue with your pretty hazel eyes is stunning! Thank you so much for linking up to the Be.You.Tiful Link Party. I appreciate you taking time of your day to link up. Look forward to seeing more of your amazing posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)