Outfit Uncertainty









Outfit Details:
Top: Wet Seal-old (similar here) // Leggings: Forever 21 // Shoes: Mossimo via eBay (different color here) // Belt: Old Navy (similar here) // Bracelet: eBay (identical here)

Makeup Details:


This is one of those outfits that I thought would be a lot cuter in my head. I was in a time crunch so I had to stick with it. So why share such an outfit on the blog? Mainly because I haven't posted in three days and needed something to share. Also because this could be a case of I don't like it but others do. It's a little different than my typical style so maybe that's why I didn't feel comfortable with it. This is just a little more proof that I'm far from being a fashion expert. Further proof is that I don't really like reading Vogue...

Side note: John just told me that I should write: "I'm a nerd named Sierra and I just read a nerdy book." He actually sang that to me. He's referring to me having just finished reading a fantasy book a couple of days ago. I have to point out that he read it first and recommended it to me. So if I'm a nerd, he's a super nerd.


Get the Look

Comments

Popular Posts