June 2, 2014

Pencil Skirts







Outfit Details
Top: H&M (similar here and here) // Skirt: Ross (similar here) // Shoes: Anne Klein via 6pm // Bracelet: bought in Mexico

You know what I love? Pencil skirts. If I could have one in every color I would be the happiest girl. Unfortunately, I only really have an opportunity to wear them on Sundays to church. There's not a very strict dress code for stay-at-home moms after all. However, now that the weather is warm, I'm sure I'll be attempting to dress them down. I can only take so much of bermuda shorts.


3 comments:

  1. As a teacher, pencil skirts are pretty much my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classic, pretty look. That skirt looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)