Maternity Style







Shirt: Forever 21 (similar here) // Blazer: Target // Leggings: Forever 21 // Boots: Forever Young Shoes (similar here)


Well, so much for my return to blogging a few weeks ago! Let's try this again. I really don't want to miss the chance to share a little of my maternity style and to document this growing bump of mine! I took these pictures about a month ago when I was 20 weeks along. I'm 25 weeks now so I'm not sure if this leopard shirt will still button up!

I love that I can still wear blazers during pregnancy. They're one if my favorite non-maternity staples so I would probably be experiencing some serious withdrawal issues if I couldn't wear them anymore!

Hopefully you'll be hearing from me again soon! Eve turned two last week and that definitely deserves its own post.

Comments

Popular Posts