Berry Tones








Top: thrifted (similar here, similar non-maternity style here) // Jeggings: Target // Shoes: Rampage via 6pm (similar here)// Scarf: H&M (similar here and here)


During the fall and winter, I love wearing berry tones. One thing I've always wanted to try is a dark, berry toned lipstick but it creates a pretty dramatic look. I finally decided that I was "brave" enough to go for it, so I bought one... and I actually love wearing it. The funny thing is that people don't tend to recognize me when I do. I saw a lady I know at the store and she did a double take when she saw me. That same day, another woman I know from church knocked on my front door and looked pretty startled when she saw me. She even told me that she didn't recognize me at first. So, moral of the story is that if you're ever wanting to go in incognito, there's no need for wigs or fancy prosthetics. Just throw on some dark lipstick and you'll be good to go.


Linking up with: Watch What I'm WearingLet It Shine, Mix It Mondays, Style Sessions, WIWW, What I Wore, WIWT

Comments

Popular Posts