Black and White









Dress: Target // Shoes: Forever Young Shoes // Necklace: eBay


Target has been my go-to store during this pregnancy. I find it so frustrating that maternity clothing is so expensive. Everything is at least $10 more expensive than it's non-maternity counterpart. However, I've been pleasantly surprised with the clearance maternity clothing from Target. This dress, for example, was only $17. That's a good price for a normal dress, which makes it an amazing price for a maternity dress. Plus it's stretchy and oh so comfortable.

While we're on the subject of pregnancy, I figure it's time for a little update! Right now I am 30 weeks along! I can't believe that there are only 10 weeks to go (maybe less if this little girl chooses to arrive early like her big sister.) The thought of looking after two children is terrifying at times. There are many times when taking care of one child is overwhelming! I'm just trying to focus on the cuteness that I'll be holding in my arms in a couple of months! I'm certainly not the first person to have two children, so this should be something that I can handle, right? I sure hope so!


Linking up with: Trend Spin Linkup, Look What I Got

Comments

  1. You look stunning! & I love your shoes!

    michellespaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts