iPhone Fashion

It's not always easy to take a nice set of photos of my outfits, especially during the fall and winter when it gets dark at 5pm and my photographer (aka my wonderful husband) doesn't get home until 6pm. Occasionally I bust out the tripod but most of the time only my weekend outfits get featured here on the blog. To remedy this horrible, horrible situation, I've decided to some outfit pictures taken on my iPhone. Enjoy!

 January 1
Shirt: American Eagle (similar here) // Sweater: Target // Jeggings: Target // Boots: Target- old// Necklace: Zara 



January 2
Top: Target // Leggings: Forever 21 // Boots: Shoe Carnival (similar here) // Scarf: H&M (similar here) // Jacket: Target (similar here)


January 3
Sweater: H&M (similar here) // Vest: Shopko // Tights: Target // Booties: JustFab- old // Necklace: Forever 21- old


January 4
Dress: Target // Shoes: Forever Young Shoes 


January 6
Top: H&M (very similar here) // Blazer: H&M (other colors here) // Jeggings: Target // Shoes: Anne Klein via 6pm (similar here) // Necklace: eBay

Comments

  1. Cute outfits! I love the heel in your Jan 4th outfit! I hate taking blog pictures in the winter months...it's not light outside for long enough and you freeze trying to take pictures! These iPhone photos are the way to go!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I totally agree! Can't wait until we have more light again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts