March 9, 2015

Bows and Fur








Sweater: Target // Jeans: Target // Scarf: Target // Shoes: Target // Bracelet: eBay (identical here) // Wallet: Kate Spade (similar here) // Glasses: Tory Burch (similar here) // Nails: Essie Berry Naughty


This weekend we decided to enjoy our last weekend without a newborn by doing a little shopping. I was on the lookout for some new cute athletic shoes and baby clothes. Fortunately I came home with both! The weather is starting to warm up so I also used the opportunity to wear my favorite scarf of the moment while it is still tolerable to do so. It's such a gorgeous statement piece and it is incredibly soft and warm. I only wish that I had bought it earlier in the winter! Although I did manage to get it for a steal on clearance, so that's definitely a silver lining!

I had thought that this baby would have come by the end of the weekend but I guess she's just a little too comfortable in there. At least I know that she'll definitely be with us in less than a week! Yay!


Linking up with: Let It Shine, Mix It Mondays, Mingle Monday, Sophisticated Style, How I Fall, Style to Inspire, Styled Up, Style Sessions, Confident Twosday, Induffinitely Tremendous Tuesday, WIWW, What I Wore, Random Wednesday, What I Wore Wednesday, I Feel Pretty, Trendy WednesdaySpotlight Weekly, WIWT, Let Your Light Shine, Casual Friday, Favorite Fashion Friday, Passion for Fashion, Trend Spin

4 comments:

  1. Yay last minute shopping. I actually went shopping when I was having contractions in attempts to break my water. When that didn't work I went to the hospital and we had her ten hours later. (: Good luck to you and I hope you have the smoothest labor and delivery! Much blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The baby comes when it's ready to come, I guess! Shopping is a pretty good way to pass the time though :)

      Delete
  2. Love that pink color! Looks great on you!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)