March 11, 2015

Mint Maxi










Dress: made by me (similar here and here) // Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar here and here) // Belt: ?? (similar here) // Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (similar here and here) // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here) // Nails: Essie Berry Naughty // Lips: Maybelline Make Me Pink


A few facts about this dress:
1. I made it when I was pregnant with Eve
2. The fabric it's made from was originally white but I dyed it mint
3. Eve likes to wrap herself up in it while I am wearing it which sometimes results in me almost falling over when I try to walk away.

I am no seamstress but there's definitely something fun about wearing something you've made yourself, flaws and all.


Linking up with: Look What I Got, A Labour of Life, Fab Favorites, Let It Shine, Watch What I'm Wearing, Mingle Monday, Sophisticated Style, How I Fall, Style to Inspire, Styled Up, Confident Twosday, Induffinitely Tremendous Tuesday, WIWW, What I Wore, Random Wednesday, What I Wore Wednesday, I Feel Pretty, Trendy Wednesday, LinkupwithLisa, WIWT, Let Your Light Shine, Fab Five Friday

11 comments:

  1. I love mint so much! I just got around to collecting mint items and I love them. Aside from the gorgeous mint maxi, also loving your floral belt :)

    If you have a sec, I'd love for you to see my new post :)

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love mint too! It's one of my favorite colors!

      Delete
  2. beautiful dress and you are glowing. .I am hosting a linkup on www.alabouroflife.com, would love to have you drop by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll make sure to check out the linkup :)

      Delete
  3. You are very pretty,love the beautiful dress

    http://www.uuhairextensions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing with #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/03/linkupwithlisa-think-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love this color and maxi's .. I can't wait for summer here in MN! :)
    www.rootedinsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! That really is your color. Thanks for linking up with FFF!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)