Leopard Print and Hair Extensions









Leopard print button up: Forever 21 (similar here)  |  Red cardigan: similar here  
Heart jeans: Forever 21 (similar here, here, and here)  |  Red T bar flats: Halogen
Chain necklace: Forever 21 (similar here)  |  Gold watch: Kate Spade (similar here)


A couple of facts about me:

1. Up until a couple of months ago, a had never permanently colored or bleached my hair

2. I've always desperately wanted hair extensions.

I'm a complete hair chicken. I've been growing out my hair since I was sixteen and the thought of doing anything too dramatic to it has always been scary. Experimenting with hair that is two feet long (and in relatively good condition) is intimidating. What if I damage it so badly that I have to cut off most of it? That's eight years of hair growing down the drain. I don't know if my poor little mind could take the mental anguish.

And yes, my hair is long so it may seem strange to want hair extensions. But adding length is not the only function of hair extensions. I love the fullness they provide. Have you tried making a big chunky braid but found you just don't have enough hair, no matter how much pulling out and pancaking you attempt? Hair extensions are the solution my friends. Prepare yourselves for a big, chunky braid in one of my posts this week.

A couple of months ago I finally got up the courage to do a subtle blonde balayage in my hair. I loved it but have been considering adding even more blond. The great thing about the extensions I received from Irresistible Me is that they have allowed me to achieve both of my dreams (of having colored hair and extensions) without the risk of messing up my actual hair. I've gotten to see what it would be like to have a more obvious balayage and I like it. Bring on the blonde.

Until I add more blonde to my hair, I'm using these extensions mainly for the volume they add to keep things looking more natural. After my next hair appointment though, I'm also going to use them more for lengthening as well.

They come in a bunch of different colors (you can see them here) and if you're hair has multiple colors like mine, you can order custom highlight extensions where you get to pick two colors. I've been really impressed by the quality of mine. They are really soft and silky and they curl really well.

There are a bunch of videos on the website you can watch to determine which color is right for you. Plus there are free exchanges and returns (except with custom ones) so you can try them out risk free. So if, like me, you secretly desire to be Rapunzel (or you just like long, full hair), then these extensions are for you.



Linking up with: Watch What I'm Wearing, Let It Shine, Mix It Mondays, Sophisticated Style, How I Fall, Styled Up, LLALM, Style Sessions, Trend Spin, Confident Twosday, On Trend Tuesdays, Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me

Comments

  1. I love this fall look with the leopard printed top! And those extensions look great!

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautiful and rich cranberry and leopard look together. Your pants and shoes are gorgeous.

    Ada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flats! The red goes so well with this outfit

    Anna
    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted extensions too. A close friend actually has them and looks amazing. Once I actually looked into it and came up short when they didn't have a color match. I guess I'm a weird color? Not a "true" red head. Very brassy, copper toned, brown/ blonde, slightly red? Apparently that's a "thing?" I too was terrified to do anything. Still am. Heck, it took years of me suffering through curling my hair back to it's once natural curls until I finally talked myself into the low maintenance perm. I love my hair now, but after talking to beauticians, it's not what I asked for. (I wanted a spiral). Now comes the grow out process. Like I said, I don't hate it, but it's not what I want. I've also noticed my hair seems to be slowing down it's growing process. Which really makes me want to look into extensions again. However I have no idea if you can do permed extensions? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your hair looks so pretty! Your outfit works perfectly with your hair I think. Thanks for the inspiration - I have a leopard print top that's very similar and I love the color you mixed it with (I have that color of sweater too). Now if the weather will cooperate and cool off! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit... I love animal prints! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love leopard prints and this top is gorgeous on you. Also, your hair is normally so gorgeous already but the extensions look even better on you!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty! Love the outfit.

    xo, Alina
    www.STYLEBYALINA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The deep red is such a gorgeous color for Fall!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried these hair extensions too, and they worked really well! Love this deep red cardigan on you--perfect colour!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, Sierra! I love those leggings! I'm working with Irresistible Me, too. Glad you like the product! It looks great!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks gorgeous before and after! But a change is always so fun. Love this on you!

    sierradanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those heart jeans are darling and are styled perfectly with the leopard and red! Thanks for linking up with Bloggers Who Inspire Me!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow eight years of growing?! that is awesome and your hair looks gorgeous with or without the extensions. Great look here too, perfect fall prints and colors.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts