October 30, 2015

Little Mermaid Lover






Little Mermaid top: Disney Store (similar here, here, and here)
White scrunchy skirt: SexyModest Boutique (identical here)
Black strappy heels: c/o AMI Clubwear (similar here and here)
Aviator sunglasses: Ray-Ban


I am and always have been a Disney lover. My mum is too and she loves to spoil Eve with Disney toys and clothes. It's a struggle to get her to wear anything other than a princess shirt (which kills me a little ha.) Usually Disney character shirts are a little too cutesy for adults but when I came across this Little Mermaid one in the Disney store, I knew that this was the way to express my love of Disney and not look too strange.

Tonight there is a trunk-or-treat at our church. Needless to say, our costumes are based on a Disney movie- Frozen. The girls will be Elsa and Anna. Follow me on instagram @sierraelizabethblog to see who I will be!

Do you have a favorite Disney princess? Who are you going to be for Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. Love your graphic top!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never imagine at at a Little Mermaid shirt could look so classy! I love that you paired it with a pencil skirt!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge Disney fan but I totally know what you mean about having cheesy shirts for adults. This one so isn't though! Love it on you Sierra! I hope you and your cute family had a wonderful Halloween weekend!

    sierradanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we're all kids at heart right? (; I love the way you styled it. Proves we can all have our cake and eat it too. Or in this cake, wear mermaids at work. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)