Feeling Like Lara Croft






Black button down dress: c/o SheIn  |  Black strappy heels: c/o AMI Clubwear
Leopard belt: similar here  |  Earrings: Forever 21
Aviator sunglasses: Ray-Ban


This dress made me simultaneously feel like Lara Croft, someone from The Matrix, and a hunter of supernatural creatures. I really don't think I have many items in my wardrobe that I can say that about. Plus the fabric is comfortable and just the right thickness. If there's one thing that bugs me, it's having clothes that are just sheer enough that you have no choice but to wear a tank or top underneath them. Amiright?

So in case you've been living in a cellar, I'll just let you know that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Which means... it's almost time for Black Friday sales! Wooooo! I'm pretty pumped about it, if you couldn't tell. I'll share a post tomorrow giving you the low-down on all the sales that will be going on. But if, like me, you don't want to what such a very, very long time, there are sales already going on. Nordstrom's current sale has already chipped away at my Black Friday budget! Here are some of the things I'm loving:

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7


Do you usually take part in Black Friday shopping? Do you brave the stores or stick to the safety of the internet? I think I'll be doing a little of both! Happy Thanksgiving!



Linking up with: What I Wore, What I Wore Wednesday, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, Fresh Fashion Forum

Comments

  1. Your black dress is awesome! :) I like it accessorised with the leopard print belt :)

    Hope you have a great thanksgiving and a fun time shopping the sales! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so badass! I love how edgy/classy this dress is. Those sunglasses are amazing on you, and the strappy heels are a perfect touch!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dress, I love this look!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible in this dress Sierra! I did lots of black friday shopping online since I am not usually brave enough to face the crowds! I hope you got lots of great stuff.

    sierradanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta love clothing that is comfy and makes you feel bad to the bone! (; I love your simple but sultry pony tail too! I went overboard with black Friday. I wanted to be done Christmas shopping by December 1st and I totally am! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress on you and the way you accessorized it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress on you and the way you accessorized it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts