A Silver Skirt and an Awesome Boot Deal








Earrings via Rocksbox (use code sierraelizabethblogxoxo for one month free!)  


If you read my trend post from Monday, then you may remember that one of the trends for this season is silver. So when I found this skirt on sale on ASOS for less than $13, I jumped on it. And that druzy necklace I'm wearing here (well, faux druzy), came in a pack of three for less than $8. I'm all about the deals, my friends.

Speaking of deals, if you've wanted a pair of high quality over-the-knee boots, but have been deterred by their price tags, my favorite ones from Steve Madden are on sale right now! The black pair are almost 50% off!




Today is my hubby's birthday so we're off to celebrate him and to take Eve to her first gymnastics class. Let's hope it goes a littler better than her ballet classes... They all involved her sitting in a corner, pouting with crossed arms or running around climbing on things, distracting the other kids. Good luck, gymnastics instructor.


Linking up with: WIWW, What I Wore, Trendy WednesdayColor and Grace, Fresh Fashion Forum, Spotlight WeeklyWIWT, A Labor of FashionThursday Fashion Files, Fab Favorites, Casual Friday, Passion4Fashion, Friday Favoriteshttp://www.theclosetbychristie.com/2016/03/how-to-wear-shorts-inspiration-board.html


Comments

  1. Wow, chic girl. med super-elegant style. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silver pencil skirt is unique Sierra. But I love those mirrored sunnies. I want them. ;-)

    Welcome by and join my linkup tomorrow with this outfit and any recent looks. Thanks. Happy Hump Day! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt, Sierra! Really into pencil midi skirts lately!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few faux druzy necklaces as well from F21. No one can tell. (; I love the silver color. I don't have anything yet. Might look around for some affordable pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jacket with the skirt is gorgeous on you!! And I love the boot finds! Hope your husband has a happy birthday!

    sierradanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is so pretty! I love that it's not an overwhelming silver--just a perfect, subtle silver. The necklace is a beauty too. And what a deal!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two words: BAD ASS.

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!

Popular Posts