May 30, 2016

That's Not a Deal, That's a Steal: Memorial Day Edition

Yep, Memorial Day sales are upon us. I'm not sure who decided that a holiday where we honor those who died in service of our country would be an appropriate day to also make a mass sales day... But anyway, I figured I would do a roundup of the deals that are going on. Because I don't think you have to feel too guilty about shopping for a few minutes today.

Also I have a sale going on on my etsy store. Use code MEMORIAL16 to receive 20% discount off the entire store. It's the perfect time to pick up a bow for any cute little girls in your life!

So here are the deals I've seen and my picks from the sales:




Contemporary Buttoned Denim SkirtContemporary Asymmetric Hem Maxi Dress


Southwestern Print PantsContemporary Flare Pants

Mesh-Paneled Peplum TopStriped Slub Knit Raglan Tee

Two-Pocket CulottesRelaxed Sequined Top

Culottes  |  Sequin Top

_____________________________________________________________




       

          

              


_____________________________________________________________









_____________________________________________________________








_____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________



Anthropologie
Extra 30% off sale items

       
Tie Waist Tunic  |  Cowl Tee

      
Lace-Up Henley  |  Fringe Necklace

       
Ripple Front Top  |  Knit Vest


_____________________________________________________________



All tees, tanks, shorts, and swim 50% off
Free shipping with code FREESHIP

      
Lace Trim Tee  |  Embellished Top

       
Eyelet-Sleeve Tee  |  Boyfriend Tee

4 comments:

  1. So many cute options - hard to resist a good sale! I want that tassel necklace from JCrew so bad!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Loving every single item!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many sales - I love the sequin top!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh these sales are sooo bad for me!

    sierradanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)