June 8, 2016

Boyfriend Jeans and Fashion Rules









Most fashion tips will tell you that if you're going to wear a looser fitting item on the bottom, then you should balance it with a tighter fitting item on the top. And visa versa. But with fashion, I think it's pretty clear that there really are no rules.

No white after Labor Day? Ha.
#winter #fashion / oversized cardigan

Don't wear pink and red together? Why not?
modern classic 1

Or black and brown? I'm willing to risk it.
camel blouse + skinny jeans + flats + leather satchel

And sometimes two relaxed fit things can be worn together without you looking completely shapeless. And if you're nervous about it, wearing a pair of heels instantly decreases frumpiness. Really, I think boxy tops and boyfriend jeans are a perfect pairing. As well as sequins and... anything.


Linking up with: What I Wore, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, Fresh Fashion Forum, Jersey Girl Texan Heart, Watch What I'm Wearing, Let It Shine, Mix It Mondays, How I Fall, Classy Monday, Style Sessions, Trend Spin, Confident Twosday, On Trend Tuesday, Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me, WIWT, Throw Back Thursday, Labor of Fashion, Thursday Fashion Files, Look What I Got

6 comments:

  1. I love that top and the slightly boxy style. Looks amazing with your boyfriend jeans!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to LOVE boxy tops, and I'm totally not ashamed to admit it. (; Break all the rules girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! And heels sometimes are all it takes to transform a look from frump to fab! Very cute outfit!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top and jeans paired together! So cute <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look Sierra, and go you for breaking some rules.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that fashion rules are meant to be broken. Great look!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day! I'll do my very best to reply to each one :)